The Apollo Tri-polar Advanced Lead-Acid Batteries have the flexibility to be utilized in many markets from electric cars and forklift trucks, to load leveling, solar-powered applications, and grid storage. This technology is based on 50-years of manufacturing experience and will prove to be the future of energy storage for off-grid locations.
Tri-Polar Advanced Lead Acid Batteries
The advantages of the Apollo's Advanced Lead-Acid Battery including Apollo’s new Graphite Technology:
➢ The life of the battery is greater than the current market leading competitor (Lead Acid)
➢ Energy storage capacity is 12% greater than the current market leading competitor (Lead Acid)
➢ Operating hours per charge is longer than the current market leading competitor (Lead Acid)
➢ Charge time faster (90 mins. for a full charge) than current leading tech (Lead Acid)
BATTERY IN A CONTAINER
· Apollo Power Plant integrated with Photovoltaic (Solar) Panels.
· Power for Large Distribution Centers & Mini-Grid Networks
· Integrated with Apollo Alkaline Fuel Cell
ADVANTAGES OF APOLLO BATTERY OVER LITHIUM FOR
LOAD LEVELING/ GRID STORAGE
1. Very High Recycled Content (95%). Note: lithium batteries include exotic materials which are expensive to recycle and bad for the environment
2. Better Energy and Power Density relative to cost.
3. Incorporating new carbon technology for high performance & long life.
4. Much safer than Lithium-Ion and lower cost–Does not require individual battery cooling to prevent fires.
5. Does not require monitoring system for each individual cell which is required for lithium batteries.
6. Better high rate and elevated temperature performance than lithium.
BATTERIES FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLES
Building on on 50-years of development, proprietary technology and patents, Apollo’s Advanced Lead-Acid TPX batteries has the flexibility to be utilized in many markets including many mobile and stationary applications.
The rugged tripolar design lends itself to mobile applications such as small on and off-road electric cars and forklift trucks including start-stop vehicle batteries. The bottoms of the plates are held rigidly in position and the separator cannot be worn so as to allow plates of opposite polarity to touch
Methods for reducing battery weight such as lead foam are under development for reducing the weight and thereby increasing the energy density of the battery.
Start Stop Battery Technology.
Note: This is an emerging use for High Rate Partial State of Charge (HRPSoC) Batteries. Start- stop vehicles use internal combustion engines that automatically shut off when the car is idling, then restart when the driver's foot leaves the brake pedal. When the engine is off, the vehicle's electrical system uses energy from the battery. The battery is used to restart the engine after each stopping event.
Copyright © 2020 Apollo Energy Systems Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Apollo Energy Systems Inc.